Saturday, February 12, 2011

2012 Awakening, pole shift update


I have recently posted a comment on a website and the mediator has reminded me a very important thing: change doesn't imply bad, it can be a good thing too.
It is very hard lately to focus and think positive with all the negative news around but it is essential to do so, if we are to evolve our consciousness. Fear is contagious and can spread around with high speed but it is important to not let affect you. I remember David Wilcox was mentioning the same thing in one of his videos about awakening.
I have watched today a documentary about awakening and what should we expect from 2012 and if you have time to watch it do so. It goes very well insync with all my recent readings, and I tend to belive this side of story.
Going back to negative news, my advise is do not run away from it, you do need to see what people talk about, and if you think that it will negatively impact you no matter what you do I have another advise:
Be prepare a little for the worse and
1.if nothing will happend than you will have a good laugh about it
2.while waiting to see what will happen, you will be more relaxed because you are prepared
3.and if the bad news became reality, you have nothing to fear since you are prepared.

Regarding preparation, that can mean a lot of things, because I can hear already arguments that you can't prepare for everything, but you can, most importantly you have to prepare your inner soul and be at peace with yourself, than the worldy things the best of your abilities.

Going back to the bad negative news, here are some links of interesting reading:
Magnetic shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zve_6V80E&feature=related
History channel second sun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XcRmh9hwpYo
Two suns, videos from various locations
http://alligatorfarm.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/latest-nibiru-video-footage/
Government bunkers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEDAE_9v4h0&feature=player_embedded
Earthquake Yellowstone
http://alligatorfarm.wordpress.com/2011/02/12/4-6-earthquake-in-yellowstone/

You would need to copy and paste, sorry Blogger is giving me hard time inserting links lately, as it doesn't allow me to check my grammar so sorry for that as well.
In fact recently maybe due to high volume of posting, Blogger is acting weird, today I had to rewrite the whole post and I have no idea why my whole writting was gone when I inserted the picture, I tried my best to recollect my thoughts but I thing the first post was better.

No comments: