Saturday, February 26, 2011

On the Edge with Max Keiser-Global insurrection and Gerald Celente from Trends Institute

Two of my favorites, on the same show! I really need to post this. However this is the first time I disagree with Gerald Celente, Israel is not the odd man out, Israel will have a false flag attack, and will than have the reason to attack, don't know who, but maybe Palestine. Israel should win and than the power of US will be shifted onto Israel, just like in the WW I the power was shifted from the British Empire to US. All wars are carefully planed ahead and won before started, the rest is just a wonderful show in the world stage for all who read the main stream media and believe that bull.
The US reign is over, the dollar will colapse, the pieces are all fitting into place. Even the bible says there will be a battle in Mount Megiddo ( Israel, Armageddon, research it on wikipedia).
Europe and Japan most likely will suffer the most in this scenario, when Israel will become the world superpower.
There are now so many people awaken from the long sleep brought upon us, people who can see the truth, and read between the lines but I think not enough people to make a difference and stop the disaster ahead. Besides spreading the truth and exposing the lies, I don't know what my role is, I am just a mom, I am nobody special, but at least I am trying, hope you all do the same .


No comments: