Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hope you know your silver fundamentals well!

On my last post I told everyone that silver is still a good investment for many reasons that I have listed there, and guess what? after the 30% retrace of silver that happened in a matter of 4 days I still believe it!
I do because none of those reasons have changed, and manipulated or not, the retrace of the silver is not only a healthy pull back but also a buying opportunity for those who are in and those who are thinking to get it, especially for the last category because buying physical may be now your last chance.
I will not try to pick a bottom nor should you when you buy, because the beauty of buying physical silver is that no matter how many manipulations or healthy retracements you will see, your stack of silver is still your stack of silver and you can't be left without it no matter what the price.
Do not wait for a better price to buy because the inventory is drying up quickly and you may not be able to get nothing soon. Things are precipitating right now and I have taken advantage of this wonderful low price opportunity and so should you. And if you are scared the prices may go even lower, buy puts on the SLV or calls on ZSL same advise I gave you last time and if you would have listen than you would have made a great profit that you could now transformed it into beautiful coins.
I think the worst is over but of course price could still go lower next week thanks to two more margins hikes, one for this coming Monday. But $30 or worse $25 should be a support level, however do not wait till than, buy in increments at least but do not stay on the sides watching or you may be sorry.

No comments: