Sunday, May 22, 2011

Volcano eruption , Illuminati card predicting future once again

The eruption of Iceland Volcano and Japan's Volcano Sakurajima just recent must be what the Volcano card shows.

Here is the Japan's volcano:

and this is the Iceland's Volcano:

It is amazing  to me how many of this cards come to reality, that is why I have urged everybody to study them and see if we can decode them to protect ourselves for what is to come.
I am not a prophet or a seer, nor I care much to become one of my videos I was trying to guess the time pointing in one of the cards " Time Warp" which seemed to have 5.11 but I have not seen anything major happening on that date, that shows again that this is not easy job to try to figure out what this cards are all about but it is sad that we always say : Here this happened too! after the fact because it doesn't do any good to us in the end. If we could only put our brains together to see what is the future going to bring. I know maybe I am giving to much credit to this silly cards, but I believe they have been made with the help of a clairvoyant of some kind, because the details are shocking! And I am sure there are prophets out there that can see this kind of stuff, but they will never be allowed to communicate with media, the best ones are employed by the secret service.
Remember Edgar Cayce? His prophecies were very accurate and he was visited by presidents and important figures of that time to have their future read, so I know I am not the only one believing in prophets . But of course there will be some that are complete frauds, take Harold Camping for example who said that may 21st 2011 the end of the world will begin with a series of devastating earthquakes.
I am sure that those who really are clairvoyant will not come to bring this kind of information because they will be haunted by the secret service, I thing those poor people will have to live with the pain of withholding that kind of information unless they will try to contact hacker anonymous or some smart hacker that can't be traced and post that info through them, at least that is what I will do if I will sit on that kind of info.
Or maybe the future is what we want it to be according with the Law of Attraction if you watched that video, so we should not think of this catastrophes or we will bring it upon us.
I prefer to think the future will be bright, but I can't stop and notice the other side sometimes as well.
I am sure I need to work that our with my self and muster only positive thoughts.
So should you even if you don't believe, it could not hurt anyway right?

No comments: