Sunday, March 27, 2011

Earthquake, Illuminati card predicting future :May again?

We all know the story of this cards published in 1995 and predicting so many horrific incidents: 9/11, BP gulf spill, Japan's disaster etc.
I have come across this cards recently and they intrigue me a lot. I noticed many people are focusing in pinpointing past events matching with the cards, but what good does that to us? YES, is eerie and inexplicable but I prefer to spend my time shuffling through this cards to see are they telling us something ?
My previous post was about the month of may, most exactly 5.11.11 when planets align, but I can't tell what will happen?
This card is about an earthquake and one provoked.
  • What do we know about this year's preparations for earthquakes by FEMA? Bicentennial anniversary's of Madrid's fault line, and a national shake out day May 16th to 20th .
  • Also in spring of this year " I am alive " , a game about earthquakes, will finally be released ( waiting since 2008).  Will that be the month of May? The game takes place in Chicago, see picture below.
  • If the card depicts the Wrigley Tower from Chicago, also picture below, it looks like the tower shows twice as in moving right and left, also representing the number 11 since towers are identical, so this year. In this cards if we count there are 5 building including the little peak in between the towers so the month of May.
  • I have studied many building that look similar with the one in the picture, but  Seattle Smith tower or Philadelphia's liberty building do not make the cut, so I think is Chicago's Wrigley Tower.
    Here are the other two buildings that don't seem to be the one in the card:
    Philadelphia Liberty Place Building
    Seattle Smith Tower
    El Pilar  Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I too have been researching this card and the city skyline that would match. I have found 2.

1. Tokyo (with connected twin towers with Mt. Fuji in back ground
2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - twin banking towers


Also, I have been researching the "Population Reduction" card I believe that city is Charlotte NC. or second Perth Austria.

INFOMAMA said...

Thank you Teri for your input.
This two cities can be candidates too.
First : Japan, may suffer more earthquakes, the cabal is not done with them yet.
Second: Malaysia, that is a potential target for many reasons: there is a vast islamic population, they rival in their exports with Hong Kong, and they have been very active in scientific and technological progress: Palm Kern Oil replacing crude, pharmaceuticals, after life reasearch... any of this are a threat to their operations, just like Japan. And since
I am almost sure this disasters do not occur natural I believe these are valid targets.
I have not researched yet the other card, I will look into it.

MERCEDES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
INFOMAMA said...

According with an anonymus reader, who removed the previous comment: The towers in the card are more similar to the towers of El Pilar cathedral in Zaragoza (Spain).(4.5 earthquake last week
To be honest, the towers do look similar but I always think of the reason behind an eartquake if the earthquake is caused by HAARP, and unless some deep secrets are buried in this cathedral I don't see none. Also the earthquake of a 4.5 magnitude seems to small to attract any attention. The card depticts the towers, or just one in motion, swinging pretty hard so it has to be a 8 or higher.

INFOMAMA said...

Since I never mentioned a reason why Chicago will be targeted, it is mainly because of its melting pot of demographics. We know that our secret government it's sharing the Nazi's ideals so the fact that a large portion of the population is black, and the rest is mainly emigrants, that will be the reason it will be targeted for a " cleasing" . There is a large population of germans as well and they inhabited the city since 1900 when one out of four Chigaoans were of german origin. I read an article recently how the black population is given a hard time in an effort to drive them away from the city, and also how the rich has an eye on the Chicago's real estate but the " colorful" population is a problem.