Sunday, March 27, 2011

7.27.11 Nuclear Disaster, Illuminati card game once again predicting future, july 2011

Here is another of this cards,  if you have read my posts or anything about this cards, they seem to predict future events. So let's analyze it:
  • There are two identical nuclear reactors, so again 11, this year 2011
  • There are seven lights on the small long building, so the seventh month, July?
  • There are three lines in each window, also three lines on each reactor and three lines on the left side of the building so the day is 3rd or a multiple of 3 .......9 or 27. My best guess is 27 ( it is complicated why I choose 27 but I will explain if anybody wants)Where? Hard to say, I looked at many pictures of reactors and can't find the right one, I found couple but they don't have the bottom building and not sure if the building exists in real life, or the artist just draw it to attract attention at the date.
Here are the two reactors I found, however they don't look similar with the ones in the card and I am sure there are thousand more like this ...

Nuclear power plants in Florida:
 Nuclear Power plants in France:

And here is the reactor from my comments at the bottom.

 
Once again, I can be  wrong and your input is greatly appreciated. If you have pictures of nuclear reactors that look like those in the card please send it over!

2 comments:

INFOMAMA said...

I read today a post about a Nuclear Reactor from Russelville, right on the Madrid fault line how it's location is important in conjucture with other events and their location from the numerology point of view wich we know is used heavily by TPTB and I looked at the picture of said nuclear reactor and it could well be the one in the card "Nuclear accident". It may be because the one in the card has three lines in the middle and I only assumed those are for some time clue only because I have not seen a reactor with lines on it before. So this particular reactor in Russelville has three lines as well not so close to each other like in the card but all equally divided on the lenght of the reactor.
This will make sense because there is another eartquake alert for the New Madrid Fault line, which I assumed will happen on 5.11.11 and it will come with a double disaster as the one in Japan, but I was wrong about the date, however still believe it will happen, maybe in May maybe not.

Unknown said...

This happened right under your nose, I hope someone reads this and finds out this happened at 3/10/11, the earthquake at japan and it's nuclear disaster. you did the math tho, the 3 lines represent march, the 7 windows with 3 lines are added which is 10 and the two nuclear towers is 11. Thank you.